- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Try to refresh your page.
- If you have a Mac, PC, Android, or iOS device, download the app for the offline experience. When connected to the Internet, you can access the dynamic capabilities on the app.
- Verify your signal strength is strong if using a wireless connection.
- Make sure you are logged in to BigIdeasMath.com.
- Try viewing the book through a different browser.
- Try viewing the book on a different network.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Disable all browser extensions.
- Turn on private browsing or incognito mode in your browser.
- Update Allow List and verify that there are no firewalls or software blocking traffic from the sites listed above.
- Allow ample time for the eBook to load.
- The first time the eBook is opened, or when it is accessed without caching, there is approximately 9 MB of data that must be transferred and loaded.
- At 250 Kbps, eBooks have been tested to load without caching in about 5 minutes.
- At 50 Kbps, eBooks (without caching) took approximately 25 minutes.
- The recommended bandwidth (per user on the network) for the eBook is at least 1 Mbps, though tests have proven much slower connections to work.
- The eBook load will time out after 3 minutes; anyone that is waiting longer than that will never see the book load unless they do a refresh.
Unable to view the eBook through the online web-reader
Have more questions? Submit a request